* 3rd Hostel Merit List (dated 11/08/22)
•   Applications are to be submitted online and after successful submission, the hard copy of the filled up forms along with all required testimonials (two copies each) for each core course are to be submitted in the college
office during office time on or before 09/07/2022
•   Admission will be held purely on merit basis and in offline mode and either the candidates or their parents or guardians must be present during the stipulated date of admission along with all required original
•   In case of reservation, Assam Govt. policy will be followed.
•   There are a maximum number of 100 seats in each subject of the generic courses and the college authority / respective Departments have the right to distribute the seats in generic courses in merit order.
•   Hostel seats are limited and admission will be done purely on merit basis. Hostel admission will be started from 26th July, 2022.
•   Subsequent notifications / changes regarding admission programmes will be notified in the college website only..
•   Before filling up of the forms, the candidates should go through the college prospectus available in the college website.
•     Read the prospectus (available in the college website(www.dcbgirlscollegejorhat.org)) carefully before filling up the online form.
•     The soft copies (in jpg, jpeg, png or pdf format) of all the relevant documents should be kept ready for uploading. (For details see the “Documents required” section).
•   Choose a proper subject combination before going filling up the online application form. The subject combinations are available in the college website as well as in the prospectus.
•   To avail the benefits of various government schemes, the applicants will have to provide her bank account number along with the bank name, branch name and IFSC of the branch.
•   The applicants are asked to visit the admission online portal (www.dcbgirlscollege.org) and regularly check their application status by signing in the online portal. The college will not be responsible if the applicants do not receive (due to any technical issue) the SMS informing about her selection for admission.
•   It is mandatory to upload the relevant certificates for the applicants applying for the seats under reserved category. If they submit the form without uploading such certificates, they will not be shortlisted in the reserved category list for admission.
•   The applicants should be careful in filling up the form so that there is no false/wrong entry of any credential. In case an applicant found to be submitting a form with false/wrong credentials, her application will be rejected immediately.
•   Applicants will have to produce all original documents for verification on a date to be notified later on.
The applicants are asked to keep the following documents ready before filling up the online application form.
1.   A recent passport size photograph of the applicant (size: less than 100 KB; format: jpg, jpeg or png)
2.   Scanned signature of the applicant (size: less than 50 KB; formatjpg, jpeg or png)
3.   A scanned copy of the marksheet of the examination last attended. (size: less than 300 KB; format: jpg, jpeg, png or pdf)
4.   A scanned copy of the caste certificate (if applicable). (size: less than 300 KB; format: jpg, jpeg, png or pdf)
5.   A scanned copy of the certificate of extra-curricular activity (if applicable). (size: less than 300 KB; format: jpg, jpeg, png or pdf)
6.   A scanned copy of the PWD certificate (if applicable). (size: less than 300 KB; format: jpg, jpeg, png or pdf)
The documents mentioned in the serial numbers 4, 5 and 6 are necessary only for those applicants who wish to apply for the reserved category seats. Applicants who submit the application forms without uploading such documents will not be shortlisted in the reserved category list for admission.
(10AM to 5PM – Monday to Saturday)
Contact/WhatsApp No: -